CBSE CTET Recruitment new post 2019-2020 - recruitmentjobhub

Get All Government Jobs / Sarkari Naukri recruitment Notifications Here for Freshers and Experienced. Qualification 10th, 12th, ANY DEGREE, PG, BTech, MBA, ...

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday, February 8, 2019

CBSE CTET Recruitment new post 2019-2020


Organization      Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi
Post Name          Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET- July 2019)
No Of Vacancies               Various Vacancies
Pay Scale             Read Notice
Qualification    
Teacher (for Classes 1-5) (Primary Stage): Senior Secondary with 50% marks &D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed/ Graduation with D.El.Ed
Teacher (for Classes 6-8) (Elementary Stage): Graduate with B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/ Graduation with D.El.Ed/ B.Ed
Age Limit             No Age Limit
Job Location       All India
Application Fee               
For Gen/ OBC (Only Paper I or II): 700/-
For Gen/ OBC (Both Paper I & II): 1200/-
For SC/ST/Differently Abled Person (Only Paper I or II): 350/-
For SC/ST/Differently Abled Person (Both Paper I & II): 600/-
Pay Examination fee through Challan or Debit/ Credit Card
Selection            
Written Examination
The CTET examination will be of objective type Multiple Choice Question (MCQ’s)
Apply Mode       Online
Important Dates              
Starting Date to Apply Online – 05 Feb 2019
Last Date to Apply Online – 05 March 2019
Last Date for Payment of Fee – 08 March 2019
Correction Date – 14 to 20 March 2019
Date of Exam – 07 July 2019




Important Links


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for comment

Post Top Ad