TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online CCSE-I (Group-I Services) Posts - recruitmentjobhub

Get All Government Jobs / Sarkari Naukri recruitment Notifications Here for Freshers and Experienced. Qualification 10th, 12th, ANY DEGREE, PG, BTech, MBA, ...

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday, January 18, 2019

TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online CCSE-I (Group-I Services) Posts

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) recently announced post CCSE-I (Group-I Services) . The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) going to conduct  recruitment post of CCSE-I (Group-I Services) .Then Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) announced vacancy details of our official site .If you are willing and eligible candidates apply Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) post of CCSE-I (Group-I Services) . You can apply online mode before date if application closing.If you need CCSE-I (Group-I Services) notification below given pdf link for your reference and also application link also given below. Candidate should be completed Degree from any University in India relevant disciplines eligible to apply the post of  for CCSE-I (Group-I Services) .                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Admission  Dates:
   Open Date of Post of CCSE-I (Group-I Services) :01.01.2019                                                                                                                                                                         Close Date of Post of CCSE-I (Group-I Services) :31.01.2019                                                                                                                                                               Age Limit for the application:
Minimum age limit  for post of CCSE-I (Group-I Services) :21 Years
Maximum age limit for post of CCSE-I (Group-I Services) :38 Years
Age Relaxation is applicable for  as per rules.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Qualification required TNPSC Recruitment 2019 posts:
Candidates should complete the Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as an University under Section third of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.                                                                                                                                                         Vacancy details 
            
Name of the Posts                                               Vacancy
Deputy Collector                                                          27
Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I)            56
Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)                                     11
Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies                 13
District Registrar                                                           07
Assistant Director of Rural Development                      15       
District Employment Officer                                          08
District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services)                    02                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Mode Of Application: Online
Official website name:www.tnpsc.gov.in
Job Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)                                                                                                                                                                        Notification: Click Here
                  Official Website: Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for comment

Post Top Ad